Will my Green Card be denied? Do I REALLY need a lawyer for this?

4.5 K


Do you really need a lawyer to adjust status (get a green card) through a spouse petition? Well, it depends. You may be able to do it yourself and save some money depending on your situation. Video by Pouyan Darian, Esq. - I consult and represent clients in many states throughout the U.S. and have streamlined the process. Expedited processing and submission of adjustment of status packages within 3 days is available as well. Please visit http://www.darianlaw.com for reviews and click the link in the top-right portion of the page to schedule a consultation (the consultation fee is slightly lower if you book a video consultation). Or call/text (914) 885-3961 to schedule an in-person, video, or telephone consultation. Our office can also be reached at contact@darianlaw.com. We represent clients in many states and countries throughout the world and I have simplified the process to reduce your stress and so the entire green card application process can be completed without ever stepping foot into any of my offices while offering top-notch representation and services! This is an attorney advertisement.

Published by: Pouyan Darian
Published at: 1 year ago
Category: آموزشی